Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello new friends!



Hello to all my new friends! Thanks for joining in on this true experiment in my life...owning and running a pet business. I watched my parents do it for many years (and they still are)...they own a boarding kennel. A very nice boarding kennel that I would like to own someday. In the meantime, I'm "settling" for my online pet supply store. I say settling, but it's been a crazy ride and I don't want to get off! I love finding new products that I go Ga Ga over and when my customers do too, then I'm on the right track!

I am learning new things each and every day. I will say this to anyone who decides to jump into this world as I have...TRUST YOUR GUT! Don't second guess yourself. You know your goal and you know how to achieve it. It takes time and patience (of which I have zip, zilch, zippo), but just when I am down, something happens to bring me back up again! Such is the life of a small business owner.

I love what I do and I hope it shows in my site, my posts, and my life. I wouldn't have traded all the money in the world for my upbringing. Dogs (and all pets) bring such happiness and enrichment to our lives...why would you eve want to be without a pet? The photo above is my parents house dog, Wendy. She is the true last of their line of Busch Beagles that they bred, raised and showed for 40+ years. She's 14, losing her hearing, her rear is weak, and she's become bossy, but we all still love her! The top picture was taken last fall. The bottom photo was taken several years (and several couches) ago. I think she knew she was the boss then too...can you tell?

Again, welcome to The Dog Blog (cats welcome) blog...I hope you will enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment