Thursday, October 15, 2009

So much to do, so little time...at least it seems that way anymore


It seems as though everytime I say, "Things should be settling down after X event," it just gets busier and busier! I shouldn't complain...the increased lack of time has come to me in the form of new petsitting jobs. It seems as though the flood gates have opened up and given me more work. I a thrilled to pieces that my name is getting out there, without the use of newspaper or television advertising. Yippee!

On a related note...I broke down and bought a new iMac. I only got the 20" screen, but it is gi-normous! I love it! This is the beginning of a new path for me...I just put the 2010 version of QuickBooks for Mac on hold, just in time to set up a formal inventory program...I know, I know...I really can't remember all the items I've stocked or sold since I opened.

That also reminds me...I've been in business for an ENTIRE YEAR an survived! That makes me think it's time to put out another newsletter...ack! I better get off of Blogger and on to Constant Contact! Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment