Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A day late, but someone is $15 richer!


So, did you think I had forgotten about the drawing? I hope not. Please understand that there are lots of things swirling around here at the Busch-Heisserer house. The cats literally own the place. So do many large bags of dog food. When those two entities collide, it can be chaos...just ask the grey calico pictured in other parts of this blog. She loves a good, untouched bag of dog food. She rips right into it! If it weren't for that sweet-thing Nala, I'd never have to discount a bag of food!

So, I got some great new followers because of my contest...THANK YOU! I hope I can continue to inform and entertain. For those of you looking to open your own business, I hope I don't scare you off from that undertaking. It's like having a kid or riding a rollercoaster...it's scary and exciting all at the same time.

On to the contest...I had to come up with a way to pick a winner fairly. How in the world did I do it? I let the cats do it! I took all my followers names and put them on pieces of paper, folded them up, and put them in the middle of the floor. Then, when one of our cats, Little Man (aka Duder)...pictured above, was feeling a bit like a round of play, I pointed the laser pointer on the pile of papers and let him have his fun. After a few minutes of play, the paper that made it the furthest out of the pile was deemed the winner. Very scientific, I know, but I had to figure out some way to choose and choose fairly.

I am so appreciative of all the new additions to my followers and continue to watch for more posts from me. I'm one step closer to opening my own physical store here in my town, so that will prove entertaining for some, frightening for me, but it's time. As one of my friends said, "Do you think about it all the time?" "Oh yes, " I said. Then she said, "DO IT!"

Okay, you've listened to me, but I know what you really want to know is who the winner is! Drum roll please......SANDYANDCOSMO! Yes, the Duder has chosen. I will be in contact with you for your address so I can send the gift certificate. For those of you, my faithful followers, all is not lost. You all can have free shipping off your next purchase! Yippee! I accept PayPal only right now...gotta get that credit card thing set up, so if you'd like to order, put something in the comments section about how you read this on the blog and I'll refund the shipping price back to you. If you prefer to call me to order, I can just send you a PP request minus the shipping cost.

COOL! And thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment