Thursday, September 24, 2009

Funky weather, funky attitude



At least pictures of the beach always make me happy.

Well I'm sure if you've ever read a blog, you've read a blog about someone who's in a funk about something. Hello folks, this is another one! I won't linger on this topic for long...I just have not been feeling myself as of late...whether it be the fact that I was sick for a week with a sore throat, laryngitis, coughing, the whole bit, or the fact that I'm bummed over the lack of money for my little pet business...I don't know. On top of it all, it's been raining all day...not storming, just raining...and that only intensifies my mood.

I'm leaning towards a combination of the two. I want this business to take off soon! I really do think Cape is ready and I KNOW I am ready. There's a cute little storefront for rent downtown, I have the products, I'm set up with all my licenses, etc. I only need two things...a new computer with Quick Books on it and the rest of the capital to make it all happen!

I feel like I'm spinning my wheels right now and not going anywhere. I have a back bedroom full of merchandise and no one is buying. I don't know how much is the economy and how much is the fact that not everyone knows about the businss yet...that's TBA.

I need some major positive reinforcement right now and I'm not getting it from home or anywhere else. I guess I want someone to tell me it's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment