Sunday, September 13, 2009

Greetings!

Welcome to my newest adventure...a blog! I've tried blogging before, but I had always viewed them more as essays. So, I promise I'm not going to torture my readers with that kind of thing now! I going to strive, however, to inform and entertain pet lovers (and you non-pet folks out there) on all topics, but mostly about my first love, pets.

I love all animals...dogs, cats, horses, even the occasional guinea pig. I think our existence as humans on earth is better with pets in our lives. Animals have been known to keep people happier and healthier...I could have told you that years before researchers announced it to the world. All anyone had to do was ask!

Over the next days, weeks, months, maybe even years, I'll tell you more about my upbringing with animals...it was a bit unorthodox and a bit transitory, but I wouldn't have traded it for the world!

So, thanks for following my life's story and let the fun begin!

Enjoy!
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment